We stayed at blue palace for three weeks, we had only gone for two but we liked it so much we changed the flights when we arrived to add a further week on the trip. It is luxury and sophisticated with a lovely choice if quiet areas as well as active areas if you want more people etc. the choice of food is fantastic and there is something for everyone. You can upgrade to a small villa kind of property onsite if they are available, the room we had was a two bed with its own pool, to be honest we cod have lived without the pool as we used it only once, the big upstairs pool in all the pictures is the one o be, the seating area is really funky with lovely music playing and sofa service. We will go back here without children as it is a romantic place for couples as well as a good family location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda