This place is sooo beautiful with luxurious touches to make your stay for example when served a glass of wine we were given free macaroons and chocolate dipped strawberries, waiters on the beach to serve you drinks. Someone to show you to your sun lounger and arrange it just so (in the shade/out of the shade). There were Molton Brown toiletries in all bathrooms including the beachside loos. All the food in the restaurants was lovely (although pricey).The room was large with a great sea view and a bathroom decked out in natural stone. Nice touches like the next day's weather forecast and face wipes were left on the bed each day. Amazing views of Spinalonga and a beautiful spa with relaxing treatments. My one and only gripe . . . although all of the staff would go out of their way to help you they didn't have much of a personality. Almost too professional to relax and have the occasional joke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda