We stayed at Blue Palace for 7 nights. Absolutely loved the location of the resort, just a five minute drive from Plaka and Elounda. The four different restaurant choices are great, the Isola restaurant didn't quite surprise me though. We booked a double room with a private pool which was located in the main building and had a stunning view of Spinalonga Island. The pool was a bit small and considering the fact that the beach and the pools of the hotel are fine, make sure to book a standard room. Service was great and staff were very friendly.
I recommend the hotel undoubtedly to anyone who is looking for a relaxing holiday and a 5* star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda