This is a special resort. Highly, highly recommended.
The resort is beautiful and everything you hope for in a trip to the Greek Islands. It's completely quiet and romantic, a perfect place for couples.
We received an upgrade to a suite with a private pool. Our room was also away from the lift, ensuring we had complete privacy and no noise. This was a stunning room.
We were there the first week of September, by then all of the tourists had cleared out. I estimate the resort was 40-60% full, so we had plenty of space to ourselves.
The view from the resort is great, looking right onto the island of Spinazolla (spelling?). That's worth a trip over there.
The L'Orangerie restaurant is delicious - make sure you go there during your visit. For other dinners I recommend you do the short walk to Plaka and eat at some of the local restaurants. Plaka is tiny - maybe 20 restaurants tops - but there are lots of good choices. There is also a food mart there which is a nice choice for snacks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda