1,859 results
All reviews asian restaurant steep hill thomas cook private pool rooftop restaurant free minute massage premium suite golf buggies buggy boys half board baguette beach bar stunning views the hotel shop buggy service relaxing holiday missed dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've been home two weeks and we still cannot believe how amazing our holiday was. The staff, location, and atmosphere are all perfect. We went all inclusive and it exceeded any and all expectations. The food was plentiful and ranged. The all inclusive drinks were great and the staff couldn't do more for us. The buggy service to our unexpected upgraded room was so handy. The room itself was stunning with a massive private outside area leading to our shared pool. The beach was awesome with a mini bar and renting a boat is a must- take it for a minimum of 2 hours, time flies! Honestly couldn't have asked for more. Worth every penny. WOW

1  Thank Kirsty_McCom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from our 7th visit to this wonderful hotel and it still keeps getting better.We stayed in the new shared pool suites on level 7 and they are superbly fitted out and the views are fantastic but the thing that really makes this hotel so good are the wonderful staff,year after year they keep delivering fabulous friendly service so much so we will be back again next year.Thankyou Elounda Blu.

Room tip: Suites on levels 6,7 or 8.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I stayed here for 11 nights in June 2019. We had a premium jacuzzi room at the top of the hill. I have never stayed in an all-inclusive resort before so I didn't know what to expect and do not have anything to compare with other similar resorts. That said, we have had an amazing holiday here.
Everything we experienced at the resort was first-class; the staff are friendly, polite, patient and cannot do enough for their guests. From the drivers who take guests up and down the steep hill to their rooms and back all day long, to the reception staff and the bar staff - all were excellent and clearly work very hard to make sure the guests are happy.
Our room was fantastic with a spectacular view, definitely worth the extra time spent on the buggy!
We ate most of our meals either in the main restaurant or at the various a-la-carte restaurants on site - the food was fresh, delicious and offered plenty of choice, even for a fussy vegetarian such as myself though i suspect those on a full vegan diet might struggle a little. (Note that some of the a-la-cartes are not included in the cost of the holiday but prices are very reasonable).

Extra special shout-outs to:
Lefteris, Leandros and all the buggy drivers - you guys are so friendly and work very hard.
Efi at the beach bar - for putting up with my very poor attempts at speaking greek, she was very patient and would make a great teacher.
Pascalis at the spa - I have never had a massage before, but he worked wonders on my painful shoulder. He was so good in fact that i went back again for a second before we flew home!
Gret who runs the ‘Daybreak’ sessions most mornings at the beach (a combination of yoga/pilates/tai chi) - a most relaxing and mindful way to start the day

I am so impressed that I am leaving my first tripadvisor review ever

2  Thank wilko979
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with a wonderful week at Elounda blu!
We had a jacuzzi suite on the corner of block 8 next to the AMAZING top pool and bar. The views were peaceful and spectacular.
Our room was modern, spacious, clean and comfortable. There was a bottle of wine on arrival and a gift of olive oil when we left which was lovely!
We enjoyed the food in the restaurant - lots of lovely salads, fish and several themed evenings.
The Asian themed restaurant was average and certainly not any better than the main restaurant!
We agreed to a ‘special fish lunch’ one day and whilst this was delicious it was VERY costly and I would suggest going to a local restaurant instead would be better value and a change instead!!
Staff everywhere were friendly and helpful!
Clean towels available for the pool and beach!
I had a nice yoga session one morning on the beach that I enjoyed greatly!
We took a boat to Spinalonga which was a good morning out.
We also paid for a massage in the spa. This was a good treatment with friendly professional staff but not especially luxurious and cost a lot - I have experienced nicer and cheaper treatments at home in
This was a truly relaxing and special holiday
It’s a quiet lovely hotel and we had a chilled enjoyable time !

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank 186258Louise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first stay in this Sentido hotel has been a wonderful experience.The view was amazing (our room was located on top of the hill/mountain). We had a premium suite with jacuzzi in the new part of the hotel. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. We choose this hotel for its amazing location, its quietness and its privacy. The whole staff was extremely friendly and professional. The food was very good, you had enough variation. The price/quality of this hotel is excellent! The pools are rather small but we did not experience this as a disadvantage.
The experience in the Aegeo Spa of the hotel was fantastic! The whole Aegeo Spas team is very professional and extremely friendly. They offered us a wonderful experience. We received a complete massage (ancient Greek experience) which was so good that we returned for another massage a few days later. Thank you very much Pascalis, Alexandra, Despina and Jean for your excellent and discrete services!