The hotel is situated up a very steep hill and so are all the rooms so consider this its a hell of a walk even if you are fit. The staff are brill and very kind the beach is man made and no toilets but the hotel had only been open for two days Elounda is a 20 minute walk and is very nice trips to springalonga about 10 euros then 4 euro entry fee. when coming out of the hotel turn right then right again and follow the track you will come across a small village visit the hope and have a drink you have to bear left into the village when refreshed back track and turn left to a school and go past it there is a track on the right past a house get onto the main road and you will come to another village its great and the boat is there ? its unsploit and worth seeing if you turn left out of the hotel its quite a walk you will come to a fishing village cannot remember the name buts its great and you can get to spring from here and get a taxi back for 7 euros.
beach bar okay would imagine it gets busy toilets where an issue but the sea is very handy make sure you book into the spa before you leave for a shower. Asian meal not that good still frozen in the middle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW New concept, new services, new design Sentido Elounda Blu ... four star hoteling reinvented The "Sentido Elounda Blu Hotel", is situated in the international renowned hot spot of Elounda. The Greek islands' architecture is evident throughout Elounda Blu with earth colors that blend with the Cretan environment. The area's stunning views of the gulf of Elounda, the traditional town of Elounda, and the medieval castle of "Spinalonga" create an idyllic surrounding for a relaxing holiday. In front of the resort lies a sandy and well protected from the streams beach, that offers various choices to keep you by the sea water. The emphasis on the area's natural riches and the resort's services create an environment that fashions a vacation that must be experienced by all. Sentido Elounda Blu is a redesigned hotel with a brand new adult only(16+) concept that promises to offer a relaxing ambiance, with elevated services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your SENTIDO Elounda Blu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Blue Bay Hotel Elounda
- Blue Bay Hotel Elounda
- SENTIDO Elounda Blu Crete