We stayed in August for two weeks on an all inclusive basis which represented excellent value for money. The hotel suited our need for a totally, relaxing holiday with no children around in the middle of the summer holidays. The staff here are absolutely tremendous and work tirelessly to ensure you have a lovely time.The food is traditional but very tasty and there was always lots of choice for every meal. The outside terrace has the best atmosphere for an evening meal as the inside feels a little like a staff canteen like many buffet restaurants. However, the management are listening very carefully to feedback and some of the less favourable comments I read on this website before leaving have already been acted upon. The rooms themselves have everything you need but don't really have a luxurious feel as they are a little tired. However, they are clean and the air conditioning provides a welcome reprieve from the intense heat. The views from your balcony make you feel lucky to be alive and if you have a room with access to your own pool then I'm not sure you'd want to leave. The spa does feel luxurious and is a really tranquil environment to spend some time away from the busier main pool area which is busy all day. There were just about enough loungers and umbrellas for those who wanted to stay at the hotel rather then go down to the small beach, although you needed to reserve one before going in for breakfast. Being away from the centre of Elounda was ideal for our needs but the walk is all on the flat, once you've navigated the slope from the hotel itself. Taxis were 5 euros from the centre. We would't hesitate to recommend the hotel and would be happy to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW New concept, new services, new design Sentido Elounda Blu ... four star hoteling reinvented The "Sentido Elounda Blu Hotel", is situated in the international renowned hot spot of Elounda. The Greek islands' architecture is evident throughout Elounda Blu with earth colors that blend with the Cretan environment. The area's stunning views of the gulf of Elounda, the traditional town of Elounda, and the medieval castle of "Spinalonga" create an idyllic surrounding for a relaxing holiday. In front of the resort lies a sandy and well protected from the streams beach, that offers various choices to keep you by the sea water. The emphasis on the area's natural riches and the resort's services create an environment that fashions a vacation that must be experienced by all. Sentido Elounda Blu is a redesigned hotel with a brand new adult only(16+) concept that promises to offer a relaxing ambiance, with elevated services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your SENTIDO Elounda Blu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Blue Bay Hotel Elounda
- Blue Bay Hotel Elounda
- SENTIDO Elounda Blu Crete