The rooms are large but need some update touches like new light fixtures and update furniture.private pools need some maintenance since the steps to the pool were rusted and not so stable.distance from room to the beach was big and not easy during the hot days of summer.hotel need to add to breakfast and dinner buffet some original Cretan products and food.
Spa is excellent with nice decor,relaxed atmosphere and very good personnel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete