The resort overall is an extraordinary place. The price of the rooms and the environment of the hotel is absolutely beautiful.
The restaurants are extraordinarily overpriced to the point of being obnoxious.
However, the service people of the hotel are extraordinarily accommodating in organizing your schedule around the area. Maria in guest services made our trip a wonderful experience. The only thing that actually bothered me was the ridiculous over pricing at the restaurants. If you could stay here and eat somewhere else it would be the ultimate vacation experience.
As an example. Dinner is town was 75% cheaper than the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete