A week at the Porto Elounda Resort was just the ticket after a miserable British winter/ spring.
Travelled with Voyage Privé using EasyJet.
Lovely welcome at the Elounda Resort - Eleni and her colleagues on reception are a credit to the hotel. As we stayed through the week we found that all the staff couldn't be more helpful.
Well appointed room (we stayed in 219 - with its own private pool) super comfortable bed and great views over the golf course and down to the bay.
Food in all the restaurants of really good quality and the arrangements to use whichever of the available restaurants you had arranged worked perfectly. They even laid on personal transport to get you to your chosen venue if needed!
Service was really good be it room, bar restaurant or beach, and although food, wine and drink prices were a pinch higher than normal, the quality and ambiance of the resort certainly justified it.
On the whole a hotel to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete