We stayed at Porto Elounda for 5 days in October. 4 adults and 2 children. We had a room with a private pool, very nice and spacious room, fun with kids. hard to use the pool in the afternoon because it is too cold. the view is amazing. The real treat is the private beach and pool area. the beach is so beautiful and quiet and the water totally clear.
the staff was very nice and polite. the food was very nice, good selection for adults and children.
we ate at the Italian restaurant one night, the food was excellent. Overall we had a wonderful vacation, very recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete