“Breakfast special !”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

€3.90 for a full English breakfast !
Sausage. Two slices of perfect bacon. Beans. Toast two Eggs and a brew. Perfect start to the day .
Just past the new playground opposite the beach. .........
Try the Cyprianna. And the ex-pats here flock to the place so it must be good !:)

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had excellent breakfasts here last year, so went back again this year. Maria recognized us straight away........(considering how many people she must meet in a year, I was impressed!)
Their chocolate milkshakes are to die for, as is the apple pie (which is also the biggest I have ever seen!)
We got talking one afternoon and my husband mentioned that I like Gavros (little fishes). Maria said her husband would get some for me for the following night. My husband was then asked what he liked......he said lambs liver which he doesn't get at home (l can't stand the smell of it!!). The butcher was telephoned there and then and our dinner for the following evening was sorted!!
My husband had his (whole) lambs liver cooked with onions and white wine, I must have had at least 40 gavros!!! The meal was delicious, the service was excellent and the bill was extremely good value (€34 for starters,mains and drinks).
I particularly like the fact that Maria and Dimitri sat at each table talking to their customers after they had eaten, making you feel really at home!

Will certainly be seeing them next year!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Lovely snack bar during the day and meze place on a night. we have been many times on an evening on previous holidays and always make a point of going back. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the owner always makes a point of coming to check everything is ok if she is not to busy cooking. It is relatively cheap and has free wifi and sits opposite the beach.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Only used this place for snacks and drinks, but with both it was very good. The service was excellent and mother has a great sense of humour and all are very welcoming. Great location opposite the town beach which is why we used it as they do takeaways.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Maria is a true local cook, great quality fresh fish and good value. Ignore the flashier looking places and go to the spot with the best local people cooking.