My husband and I stayed at the Elounda Mare for the first three nights of our honeymoon. We stayed in one of the bungalows with a salt water pool. The room was very clean and the staff was very helpful and attentive. We LOVED the breakfast buffet that was included. There was a good selection of cheeses, meats, olives, greek yogurt, granola, fresh fruits, soft boiled eggs, good crusty breads and pastries, too. We thought the beach was very pretty and the hotel grounds were breathtaking. We rented a car and went out for lunch and dinner but we did have one dinner at the main restaurant and really enjoyed it. The hotel is expensive, but worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete