Great place to stay in the Elounda corridor. Nice isolated location with a great little beach and chairs on the grass right on the water's edge. Very peaceful and relaxing time. Fantastic al fresco lunch restaurant, where most folks head around noon like clockwork. Lovely rooms and not quite as pricey as it's next of kin two properties down (The EB). A good spot to stop in for a drink, as the bar is lovely there, offering lovely panoramic sea/bay views in the evening. So, location, location, location. You don't really need to leave the hotel once here, but likely will want to, as Crete is, if not only one of, it not the largest Greek Islands, it is also one of the most diverse, with rich historic sites, mountains with white churches and olive trees, and, of course amazing beaches and crystal clear waters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete