We stayed at the Elounda Mare in July for the second time.
We were there for 9 days an this is not long enough.
Just as last year we can say that again we loved everything of this magic place, the staff, the service, the restaurants, the views, the clear sea.....
Again we had a beautiful bungalow with our own private pool in an excellent position with stunning seaviews. This was our favourite (nr. 12).
Yes it can be quiet at some times but that is why we love the place, please keep it this way!
We will return as soon as possible!
Thank you Elounda Mare once again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete