“Friendly service and good Greek cooking”
Review of Anemomylos

Anemomylos
Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Elounda
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Friendly service and good Greek cooking”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Really enjoyed eating here. Excellent food and a lovely family made this a great experience. Ate here 3 times and all dishes were excellent.

1 Thank Sally H

• Greek first
Leicester, United Kingdom
“traditional greek taverna”
Reviewed September 2, 2010

This restaurant is a wonderful find. ITs much more authentic than the restaurants on the sea front such as the ferryman(dont bother over hyped) The food is fabulous and very reasonable. I had grilled prawns my husban stifado my son mousakka, which he said was the best hed ever eaten! Bakalava home made gooey and delicious. The house red is very drinkable as is most of the cretan wine. I thoroughly recommend this place. The owners are very friendly when you take time to talk to them and make the effort to use a little greek. They were often rushed off their feet, and had little time to chit chat. But if you like real Greek food and not the touristy stuff. this is the place to go

1 Thank carryonregardless
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely greek dishes”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We (hubby and I) ate here twice during our stay, and both times the food was delicious. I had one of the best starters I've ever tasted - potatoes with garlic and cheese (not the skordalia, but whole potatoes in a garlic/cheesey sauce). They were absolutely to die for. We were with several other people at the time and everyone agreed my starter was the best! All the other food was delicious, hubby had a lovely pastitsio, I had fish (can't remember now what it was, the cheesy potatoes have blotted out my memories of most of the other food I ate), it was all delicious. We were with quite a large party, but everyones food came almost at the same time. The house wine was also nice.
I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who likes good food.

2 Thank saftie
cheshire
“The best restaurant in elounda”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

great service , great food and great prices we go there nearly every night during our holidays , the eloundi restuarant is a close 2nd choice . This restaurant is right opposite the beach and next to Coroli Apartments and Manos Apartments. We had a greek salad with beetroot to start and pork with greek potatoes and vegetables , melted in my mouth cant wait to go back in august.. The staff are lovely and the atmosphere is great its always busy which is always a good sign the food is good !

2 Thank janeelounda