“Best 5star dive centre!”

Diving Centre Blue Dolphin
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Blue Dolphin is a well equipped 5 star dive centre where Lucky and his friendly team make every dive amazing. Having been returning here for 8 years, I never tire of the few range of dive sites.

1  Thank Geoffrey G
"equipment"
in 17 reviews
"safety"

Reviewed July 17, 2018

It was a first time for me doing scuba diving with my daughter. The stuff was very attentive, gentle and friendly. Diana, sie sind eine Göttin! ;) Vielen Dank!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

This was my first introduction to Scuba Diving and i cant praise my instructors AXEL and ALEX enough.So relaxed and friendly and the pair made what was quite a nervous experience for myself relatively easy. Hope the lads are there next season when i can take my open water course at the venue. And not forgetting Matilda, lovely friendly young lady.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went scuba diving here while on holiday. We have to say it was an absolutely experience. I would highly recommend it to anyone. The staff are so well trained and are absolutely amazing to deal with they were so much help.

Zantediver, Manager at Diving Centre Blue Dolphin, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Hello Andy! Thank you very much for your positive review!
We wish you a great summer and always good bubbles! Best regards from Elounda!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I've wanted to try scuba diving for years and when my wife booked our holiday and casually mentioned there was a dive centre here... well say no more!
I called the centre before our holiday to find out more about the introductory scuba course and the staff were really helpful with their information and a follow up e mail. Before I arrived I'd already completed the required theory online and was ready to get into the water!
I enrolled on the SSI 2 day course: a combination of theory/ review with some dives. After the first day with my instructor I felt confident with the equipment and systems and theory review. On my second day there was some one to one and then half an hour in a sheltered cove practiscing some basic skills and safety routines followed by a second dive. After 2 days I am now certified as a scuba diver with relevant log book and paperwork and looking forward to progressing my skills on future dives. The water here is beautifully clear and besides the countless species of fish I saw octopus, moray eel and a cuttlefish. The dive team and instructors are fantastic, speak many languages, and are full of knowledge. Thanks for everything and here's to further adventures in the big blue!

Zantediver, Manager at Diving Centre Blue Dolphin, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Hello Graham! Thank you very much for your opinion here on Tripadviser ! It makes us happy, that you enjoyed it! We really appreciate that you have been here with us making your first Diving Certification. And you have done really well !! All the best with your continuing education and we wish you a lot of great dives wherever you are! Might see you again here or in the beautiful mountains at yours (you never know;.)... Best regards from Dajana and the Blue Dolphin Team!