We have just come back from a wonderful holiday at the Domes of Elounda. I am quite picky and generally to come home after a few days away in a hotel but there we felt so at home that 10 days felt far too short, I wish we could still be there!! We were in one of the villas which was perfect as we have an 18-months old son. Because we had our own swimming pool, he could have his usual 2-hour nap early afternoon and we could still enjoy the swimming pool, with the baby monitor on the sun lounger next to me in case he woke up! The staff were brilliant, special thanks go to Aidar our villa manager who met every one of our needs. He was always only a phone call away, be it to arrange a babysitter (we went out 3 times and he managed to always get the same lovely girl to come back so by the end our son knew her pretty well which was an added bonus), suggest and book a table at a good restaurant in Elounda, book a taxi, etc... I do particularly recommend this hotel for people with kids. After a couple of days most of the waitresses and the staff seemed to know our son by name and would say hello to him every morning and seemed genuinely pleased to see him every time we visited the main part of the hotel or one of the restaurants. We felt that nothing was too much to ask and I felt really relaxed. I absolutely loved our holiday at this hotel and hope we will go back at some point in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection is set on the most privileged hill and offers luxurious accommodation with spa bath overlooking the island of Spinalonga and its Venetian castle. It has a spa and 5 restaurants serving haute cuisine dishes, a sandy beach and many swimming pools. Each of the air-conditioned suites is uniquely decorated and has easy access to the private sandy beach. They include a spacious living room with wooden floors and a satellite LCD TV. Some suites also have a private pool or open-air hot tub. This year, the new Domes Luxury Residences, along with the stunning Domes Ultraluxe Villas, come with the 'Haute Living Selection', essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. The spa of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection includes an interior seawater pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub. It also offers rejuvenating therapies, such as facial and massage treatments. The 5 restaurants offer casual beachside settings or elegant dining rooms with panoramic sea views. Guests can taste progressive Greek cuisine, seafood and Cretan dishes. An Asian restaurant is also possible. The hotel is very conveniently located. The village of Elounda is 2.5 km away. Part of the Elounda myth, is the Venetian Castle on the Island of Spinalonga, the setting for Victoria Hislop's bestselling novel "The Island". The lively seaside town of Agios Nikolaos is within 12 km of Domes of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda, Autograph Collection Crete