We have just returned from a fantastic holiday at this idealic hotel having spent the last 2 weeks of October there with our 3 children aged 4, 3 & 1. As with most of the reviews we could wax lyrical about the amazing views, the excellent standard of the food, the safe gorgeous beach, the fun kids club and stunning facilities but the thing that makes this hotel are the people ! My children were in total awe of the fantastic staff who knew their names from day one and treated them like part of their family. Special mentions to Maggie, Katerina, Konstantina, Maria, Sergio, Nikos x2, Arti & Christian. They made the kids time so special and allowed us to have as relaxing a holiday as possible given the children's ages! My son Charlie was allowed to help out in all areas of the hotel which he loved and everyone was very patient with him! This is my first review on trip advisor because I haven't had been to a family hotel that I have rated so highly! It would be great for the pools to be heated but this is a minor issue given everything else. We will definitely go back and I am being pushed to buy a golf buggy now we are home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection is set on the most privileged hill and offers luxurious accommodation with spa bath overlooking the island of Spinalonga and its Venetian castle. It has a spa and 5 restaurants serving haute cuisine dishes, a sandy beach and many swimming pools. Each of the air-conditioned suites is uniquely decorated and has easy access to the private sandy beach. They include a spacious living room with wooden floors and a satellite LCD TV. Some suites also have a private pool or open-air hot tub. This year, the new Domes Luxury Residences, along with the stunning Domes Ultraluxe Villas, come with the 'Haute Living Selection', essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. The spa of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection includes an interior seawater pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub. It also offers rejuvenating therapies, such as facial and massage treatments. The 5 restaurants offer casual beachside settings or elegant dining rooms with panoramic sea views. Guests can taste progressive Greek cuisine, seafood and Cretan dishes. An Asian restaurant is also possible. The hotel is very conveniently located. The village of Elounda is 2.5 km away. Part of the Elounda myth, is the Venetian Castle on the Island of Spinalonga, the setting for Victoria Hislop's bestselling novel "The Island". The lively seaside town of Agios Nikolaos is within 12 km of Domes of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda, Autograph Collection Crete