We stayed at the Domes for 3 nights in June.
We enjoyed the room (very clean and nice view), the the food (we only ate breakfast) and especially the beach: It was nice and clean and the staff and bartenders were always there to help. It really made the whole difference: When we wanted a true Crete experience, we got helpful tips from the staff that made our holiday a special one.
The only thing we would mention is the privacy of the rooms. We reserved a room with a Jacuzzi, Which looked pretty private on the website, but upon arrival we saw there was no privacy at all, it was close to the walking path and open to all. We upgraded to a better room, but still the privacy was only partial. So, make sure in advance you know the room you're going to get.
All in all it was a great experience, mostly because of the welcoming staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection is set on the most privileged hill and offers luxurious accommodation with spa bath overlooking the island of Spinalonga and its Venetian castle. It has a spa and 5 restaurants serving haute cuisine dishes, a sandy beach and many swimming pools. Each of the air-conditioned suites is uniquely decorated and has easy access to the private sandy beach. They include a spacious living room with wooden floors and a satellite LCD TV. Some suites also have a private pool or open-air hot tub. This year, the new Domes Luxury Residences, along with the stunning Domes Ultraluxe Villas, come with the 'Haute Living Selection', essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. The spa of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection includes an interior seawater pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub. It also offers rejuvenating therapies, such as facial and massage treatments. The 5 restaurants offer casual beachside settings or elegant dining rooms with panoramic sea views. Guests can taste progressive Greek cuisine, seafood and Cretan dishes. An Asian restaurant is also possible. The hotel is very conveniently located. The village of Elounda is 2.5 km away. Part of the Elounda myth, is the Venetian Castle on the Island of Spinalonga, the setting for Victoria Hislop's bestselling novel "The Island". The lively seaside town of Agios Nikolaos is within 12 km of Domes of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda, Autograph Collection Crete