My husband and I and our 9 month old stayed at Domes of Elounda in September 2011. From start to finish we were treated like royalty, even before our arrival Thomas in their reservations team organised every minor detail to ensure a smooth trip from a high chair, cot, food processor and a shopping list all to be in our room on arrival.
We were greeted at reception with smiles from all the staff and is continued throughout our weeks stay, everyone was so friendly to our son who was in his element.
We were on a half board basis and the buffet style restaurant was brilliant, much better than the buffet styles I have experienced in the past, fresh and a wide variety of foods every night.
This hotel is definitely catered for families as during dinner there were children at tables, babies asleep in buggies etc but this did not affect the very chic atmosphere that the hotel offers. Breakfast was fantastic and again every need is catered for, the hotel manager breakfasts there every morning and is very friendly and welcoming to all the guests.
The crèche which our son attended every afternoon for a few hours is right on the beach so you can sit close and relax for a couple of hours knowing that your children are being well looked after.
In summary, beautiful location (right opposite Spinalonga) nice shared pool, nice beach, wonderful rooms, nice restaurants and amazing staff! A must for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection is set on the most privileged hill and offers luxurious accommodation with spa bath overlooking the island of Spinalonga and its Venetian castle. It has a spa and 5 restaurants serving haute cuisine dishes, a sandy beach and many swimming pools. Each of the air-conditioned suites is uniquely decorated and has easy access to the private sandy beach. They include a spacious living room with wooden floors and a satellite LCD TV. Some suites also have a private pool or open-air hot tub. This year, the new Domes Luxury Residences, along with the stunning Domes Ultraluxe Villas, come with the 'Haute Living Selection', essentially creating an exclusive haute-luxury villa boutique experience, within the already impressive resort of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection. The spa of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection includes an interior seawater pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub. It also offers rejuvenating therapies, such as facial and massage treatments. The 5 restaurants offer casual beachside settings or elegant dining rooms with panoramic sea views. Guests can taste progressive Greek cuisine, seafood and Cretan dishes. An Asian restaurant is also possible. The hotel is very conveniently located. The village of Elounda is 2.5 km away. Part of the Elounda myth, is the Venetian Castle on the Island of Spinalonga, the setting for Victoria Hislop's bestselling novel "The Island". The lively seaside town of Agios Nikolaos is within 12 km of Domes of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda, Autograph Collection Crete