All reviews minoan ruins the owner great location alex hania tavernas beaches
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

This review is based on our stay in the unrenovated part of the hotel, which are old, outdated rooms without A/C. Recently painted, but moldy kitchen and bathroom. Nice balcony with seaview. Mediocre cleaning. Cramped pool area. Not child friendly common areas.

Panormos is a very nice, calm, friendly small town. Several nice beaches, tavernas, shops and a really good restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Heimdalingen
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful clean rooms, kind staff and a great location. I loved staying here and the hotel manager Alex fantastic at recommending amazing places to visit/eat at and things to see.

I strongly recommend you stay here!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank alle212
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Spent 3 days here what a gem 2 minute walk to centre but totally secluded and quiet the off road parking is perfect. Our host Alex is a wonderful man knows everywhere in Chania and nothing is too much trouble for this charming man we arrived to find the fridge stocked with wine beer water and soft drinks and also local fruit

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Exit our charming 16th century Venetian house, past the accessible,safe parking area,turn left past the Minoan ruins, and 300 meters we are on the harbour. Bustling, busy, and bursting with history.
If you love quiet, but want lots of choice, you cannot do better than this.
Our two bed-roomed house was in a secluded little courtyard with a huge tree to sit under.
Alex was FULL of useful tips and his restaurant recommendation was very good..
We felt very smug.
To be obvious if you are not good with stairs, and need an elevator - then this is not for you.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RobertJoy
Alexandros S, Ιδιοκτήτης at Kasteli Studios & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Mr. Robert Joy,
thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate your time and your positive words. Hope to see you again this summer at my property. I will be more than happy to welcome you and serve you.
Best regards
Alexandros

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Immaculate traditional style apartments in their own secluded, walled square. In the old part of Chania and with easy access to harbour, shops, museum, market. Private off-street parking for those with a hire car a real plus. Alex a perfect host. No more hotels for us when staying in Chania - the Kasteli Studios & Apartments provide everything we require for a perfect city visit. (Yes, Chania is a perfect city as well!).

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gareth B

Dear Gareth B,
thank you very much for your stay in my property and for your time to leave a positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
We make a renovation in all apartments and studios and it looks amazing. I will be very happy to see you again here in Chania. Don't hesitate to contact me anytime with your request. I will be more than happy to help you.
Kind regards