All reviews minoan ruins the owner great location alex hania tavernas beaches
Reviewed September 24, 2014

I find the host quite rude when we enquire about the rooms so I'm very surprise about the comments made here that he is very friendly and welcoming. In fact it's the rudest host I have ever encountered.
If you don't mind that kind of hospitality, the accommodation is only a few minutes walk to the Old Venetian Port and the rooms are reasonably clean.
There is also a free parking and wi-fi which is great.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Mojito0201
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

What can we say about Alex our life saviour! Not only did he help us when our car wouldn't start 200m from the appartment at midnight but my boyfriend had an ear infection so he brought us to the doctor and made sure he would see us. He knows the surroundings inside out and made very good recommendations. The appartment is very clean and confortable. Definetly would recommend and go back!

Date of stay: August 2014
1  Thank Andrea2740
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was our second stay at Kastelli, Alex was so helpful and the house we booked was delightful! The location is excellent, only short walk (1 minute) to old port and morning coffee! Restaurants and shops very close. Plenty of room for our family of 6. Small studios and apartments are also available. Chania is one of the most beautiful places in Greece and should be on every itinerary! Kastelli offers accommodation that is clean, comfortable and in an excellent location. We will return! ( just a note- beds are VERY FIRM)

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Chrisi T
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We rented one of the larger houses for 6 people - it was just wonderful. Alex, our host, was incredibly helpful and generous. I would stay here again anytime! The house was very comfortable - with a beautiful courtyard where we could sit for early morning coffee.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank luciavt
Reviewed December 16, 2013

What else can I say about this place? My boyfriend and I went in Chania in August 2010 and stayed in one of the studios there.
The place was clean, rooms were comfortable, and the whole atmosphere perfect (the tree in the courtyard outside our window, a soft background of greek music..).
We also had free wifi connection and free phone calls for Italy.
Apart from this, I have to mention the owner of Kasteli studios, mr. Alexandros: he was so polite, the perfect guide for the trips we did during our resort in Crete.
He counselled us where to go and the most beautiful places we could see, and when we came back in the evening, he always asked us how was the day and often stopped and spoke with us, offering fruits and coffee.
One of the most kind people I have ever met in my all life.
Go there, it will be a fantastic experience!

Date of stay: August 2013