$248
$200
  • Breakfast included
Porto Antico Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
$101
Kriti Hotel(Chania Town)
$116
$113
Kydon, The Heart City Hotel(Chania Town)
$126
$119
Porto Veneziano Hotel(Chania Town)
$179
$134
  • Room Service
$140
$130
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Samaria Hotel(Chania Town)
$186
$141
$134
$114
Bookgreece.com
  • Breakfast included
Corinna Mare Suites & Studios(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
$91
$72
Hotels.com
All reviewsyogurtold towncrete greeceeach morningnice ladieslocated within walking distancehotel entrancetaxi transferold world feelcentral positionbeautiful small hotelprivate terracetop floorlocal honeyperfect locationvenetian harboursamaria gorge hike
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I loved Chania, and loved this hotel, you'll feel a bit like you're in Venice. We stayed in a very large room with a huge balcony, I believe it was the Venezia room. They bring you lovely and large breakfasts to your room to eat out on the balcony at your leisure as you enjoy the views and hustle and bustle of the small port and waterside cafes below. The greek yogurt and honey at breakfast are delicious! This is not a "luxury" hotel but it is nice and really feels at home in the old town part of Chania. Fabulous location just overlooking the port and cafes, wonderful views, very convenient for strolling around at night and choosing a restaurant. Tip: you probably want to avoid most of the restaurants right on the water as they don't have the best food...just grab a drink at these.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a balcony room, I believe it was the Venezia room that we stayed in and has the largest balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Spent just one night in a balcony room - fantastic view of the harbor - charming hotel, immaculate housekeeping. Very firm beds which we appreciate. Be warned - this is a very old hotel - the floors creak rather loudly - there is no elevator - if you are carrying significant luggage, it is a real chore to heist it up from street level to the lobby, then up two rather steep flights of stairs to the balcony level rooms. Excellent breakfast served on our balcony. The evening of arrival, the staff were able to provide a bucket of ice, and we enjoyed cocktails on our balcony at sunset, If I were coming back to Chania, would probably stay here again, but plan to travel light!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BettendorfTraveler
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Difficult to find late at night as in pedestrian area but once found our key was at the front door for us to let ourselves in.
First night in a standard room - very big room and more than adequate. Four nights in Epoque room with fantastic small balcony looking over the whole port. Very large room with two large daybeds,couches,desk,coffee table smalldining table and chairs and queen size bed.Ataff were very accommodating and we appreciated a tray of tea being brought to us on our return in the afternoons. Breakfast was brought to your room - yoghurt,ham,cheese,bread and biscuits and coffee/tea - sat on the balcony enjoying the view.Good free internet and with windows and shuuters closed despite restaurants below we were not disturbed by news. Thank you to the accommodating staff.

Room Tip: Either of the two suites that overlook the old port with balconies.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The Belmondo hotel was a fantastic little hotel. We really enjoyed our stay here. The location is perfect in the heart of the pedestrian area of Chania (this would however be helpful to know when trying to find the hotel and drop off luggage). With the right rooms looking out over the port you can catch some fantastic sunsets over the port. Belmondo room was one such room with a HUGE balcony overlooking the port. This room is on the top floor and the stairs are a bit steep so I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but if stairs are no problem normally these won't be any worse. I traveled with my wife and my parents and the hotel staff were very nice and carried a couple of my parents bags up to the Belmondo room for them. My wife and I stayed in a room that overlooked the restaurant below and the entrance (I forget the name) and it was also large and inviting. The hotel offers wireless internet which is very nice although it can be difficult to connect at times. The breakfast was very good, although as others have mentioned, a bit repetitive. The people at the front desk are very helpful, although I must mention that you may want to double check information that they give you, particularly about day trips and other events that they can schedule for you. We got ourselves in a bit of a jam due to some wrong information from the front desk. Not entirely their fault but you may want to double check information. I always prefer to hear negatives on TripAdvisor so I know what I am getting into. I have mentioned a few here, but I do not want to keep people from going to this hotel! We had a fantastic experience here and would come back again if we ever get back to Chania.

Room Tip: The Belmondo room was beautiful with a large balcony
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pete4vol
Reviewed August 16, 2011

great location in Xania! beautiful rooms! wireless internet connection! good food at restaurant downstairs!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends