$248
Kriti Hotel(Chania Town)
$116
$113
Priceline
Kydon, The Heart City Hotel(Chania Town)
$125
$119
Porto Veneziano Hotel(Chania Town)
$179
$134
  • Room Service
$140
$131
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Samaria Hotel(Chania Town)
$186
$139
$130
$114
  • Breakfast included
Corinna Mare Suites & Studios(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
$91
$72
Serenissima Boutique Hotel(Chania Town)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyogurtold towncrete greeceeach morningnice ladieslocated within walking distancehotel entrancetaxi transferold world feelcentral positionbeautiful small hotelprivate terracetop floorlocal honeyperfect locationvenetian harboursamaria gorge hike
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The Belmondo hotel was a fantastic little hotel. We really enjoyed our stay here. The location is perfect in the heart of the pedestrian area of Chania (this would however be helpful to know when trying to find the hotel and drop off luggage). With the right rooms looking out over the port you can catch some fantastic sunsets over the port. Belmondo room was one such room with a HUGE balcony overlooking the port. This room is on the top floor and the stairs are a bit steep so I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but if stairs are no problem normally these won't be any worse. I traveled with my wife and my parents and the hotel staff were very nice and carried a couple of my parents bags up to the Belmondo room for them. My wife and I stayed in a room that overlooked the restaurant below and the entrance (I forget the name) and it was also large and inviting. The hotel offers wireless internet which is very nice although it can be difficult to connect at times. The breakfast was very good, although as others have mentioned, a bit repetitive. The people at the front desk are very helpful, although I must mention that you may want to double check information that they give you, particularly about day trips and other events that they can schedule for you. We got ourselves in a bit of a jam due to some wrong information from the front desk. Not entirely their fault but you may want to double check information. I always prefer to hear negatives on TripAdvisor so I know what I am getting into. I have mentioned a few here, but I do not want to keep people from going to this hotel! We had a fantastic experience here and would come back again if we ever get back to Chania.

Room Tip: The Belmondo room was beautiful with a large balcony
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pete4vol
Reviewed August 16, 2011

great location in Xania! beautiful rooms! wireless internet connection! good food at restaurant downstairs!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2011

The pros: Friendly staff, excellent location, powerful AC

The cons: uncomfortable beds, very noisy location, food smells from restaurants filter up into the room if windows are open, staff ( housekeeper)smokes cigarettes and the smoke finds its way up the stairwell into rooms, while others mentioned the breakfasts, we found them unimaginative and stale, and went out to the Starbucks on the corner.(although I give them credit for the effort), weak internet connection

We decided if we ever come back to Chania we would try another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank dnl55
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Situated on a side street, one block away from the Venitian port. Great location. Staff is very attentive and warm. Rooms are very clean and with a lot of character. I highly recommend it. Feels like home. Lovely, lovely experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We stayed here for four nights. We had the belle époque room with a harbor view. Eleni and Maria were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. We did not want to leave. The breakfasts on the balcony were very special. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2011