Charming is the perfect word to describe Casa Leone! My wife and I stayed here as part of our "trip of a lifetime" honeymoon and we're very glad we did. We stayed in some of the most amazing locations while in Greece, so there was much to live up to. Thankfully, we were not disappointed. It's been a couple months so I can't remember her name, but the lady that ran the front desk was super nice and helpful. The view of the harbor is picturesque, the breakfast was the best we had in Greece and the surrounding area is a blast with many good restaurants and activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete