On our recent honeymoon, my husband and I spent two nights here. It is a gorgeous hotel, beautifully furnished, in a perfect spot in Chania (balconies and breakfast room overlooking the Old Port--meaning you have the best views and you're in the center of everything!). They left us wine and chocolates for our honeymoon and pre-made us a delicious breakfast to eat on our balcony when we checked out early in the morning. Can't do any better for a romantic stay in a perfect setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete