We stayed at the Casa Leone for 4 nights in May of 2013. The service was exceptional. Alexandria and Maria were so kind and thoughtful. We booked an excursion to hike the Samarian Gorge which happened to leave very early in the morning. They arranged to have breakfast prepared and placed in the fridge in our room AND packed us some sandwiches for the hike. On another afternoon while we were relaxing on our private terrace (honeymoon suite) Alexandria showed up with a delcious ice-cream sundae!!! The breakfasts were delicious and ample. Even though we were on our way to Santorini, we were sad to leave this hotel as the service was so personable. The hotel is itself is so unique and the experience in Chania was unforgetable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete