Casa Leone is a 600 year old Venetian residence, lovingly restored. In April the weather was perfect, and we enjoyed eating breakfast with the doors to the outer bay and the portico open. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful...lots of island fruit. I enjoyed drinking coffee and spending time on my laptop while waiting for Maria, one of the employees, to show up on her motorbike with three neighborhood feral cats behind her, waiting to be fed, right on schedule. The view from our room and the breakfast area was very beautiful. We stayed for four nights and had a great time. Antonia was always willing to help us with ideas on where to go, and we did make it the the lovely Imbros Gorge on her suggestion. We also met a lot of very nice and interesting travelers during breakfast, a highlight. If you're a big person, the shower will be too small for you, so take note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete