My husband and I spent a few nights here in early September and had the most lovely time. The hotel is beautiful and has such a rich history (documented in a small book you can read while there). We arrived a bit early for check in and Antonia set us up with little baked treats and juice on the balcony in the main room while they readied our room. Our harbor view room was outfitted with an adorable balcony and we were given a gift basket with red and white wine to enjoy during our stay. The breakfasts made by Maria and Antonia each morning were just wonderful! When we were there, Antonia found out that I was pregnant (only about 6 weeks) and actually bought a gift for the baby! On our last night, the owner insisted on buying us food for the next morning's breakfast because we had to leave very early the next day. The entire staff at Casa Leone is in a class all their own. We would highly recommend Case Leone to anyone staying in Chania.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete