We have just returned from the Casa Leone after a week of understated pleasure. I could write about all the wonderful things other travellers have commented on re the Casa Leone. The service, the views, the breakfasts, the rooms, the hospitality, the location, the extra touches, the comfortable bed with mozzie net, the air conditioning being wonderfully quiet and much more. However, the thing that struck us most was the ease of staying in this wonderfull hotel, everything is understated luxury, in such away you immediately feel comfortable and relax into the Creatian hospitality.
If you are looking for all of the above, don't mind spending a little bit more, then this is the hotel for you.
Thank you to all at The Casa Leone for making our holiday one to remember for all the right reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete