This hotel was great! Spent 4 nights here of our 2 week Greece trip. Right next to the ocean!! They dont have a beach due to the rocky nature of the area but have created a nice deck with safe access to the ocean. Beautiful views, beautiful sunsets!!! The bed is ok-on the hard side, but not as bad as other hotels we stayed at. There is plenty of room in 1 king size studio. Friendly staff. We wish the receptionist took the time to tell us more about the areas around us as all of other hotels did that we stayed at after this place. Because of that, we missed out on some of the beautiful things on the west side of Crete! We did come here to relax and we accomplished that!!! There were tons of families here and it seemed like a perfect place to bring kids (kids were well behaved and that was never an issue for us without children). The restaurant at this place has good Dakos but that is about it. Service is horrible (the worst we had in all of Greece). We ate there 2 nights because of the beautiful sunsets and even when they were not busy, we had bad service. Our second dinner there we reserved a table on the deck-beauiful- but after we were sat, we remained there for 30 minutes before someone noticed us there (only noticed us because they put someone at the table near us) and then 30 minutes later were we given menus to look at. The first night there it took them 45 minutes to find our check and they gave us 3 different ones before they finally found ours. There is an Italian Restaurant across the street and a 1 minute walk away that was our 2nd favorite meal!!! Great salads, pizza and pasta!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The three+ stars, CORINNA MARE HOTEL, is situated on one of the most popular beaches in Chania, the sandy beach of Kalamaki, that stretches at the foothills of the picturesque village of Galatas, facing the nearby uninhabited island of Thodorou. The hotel is just 5 km west of the city of Chanea and its historic Venetian harbour and aspires to be the starting point of many fascinating daily trips in the surrounding countryside. Enjoy your stay in one of its 49 suites & studios that Spread wisely in an area of 3 acres in small building units, most of them overlooking the deep blue Mediterranean sea. Corinna Mare is a warm neighborhood that protects your privacy. Apart from the new premises, our completely refurbished wards combine an elegant simplicity, functionality and comfort in rooms ambient lighting, warm and harmonious colors and materials, and of course fully equipped rooms. Sleep and wake up by the sound of the sea, relax next to the one of the two splendid swimming pools that are next to the sea...A private small beach with an amazing wooden pier offers you unique moments of relaxation. Try our restaurant by the pool, right in front of the sea, enjoy the fabulous sunset from the pool- bar. Wander in the gardens, leave your children play at the play-ground, exercise at the fitness-room and continue with a relaxing sauna. Other facilities include, private parking, children's swimming-pool, car rental facilities, medical service, room-service, fax-machine,Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Corinna Mare Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinna Mare - Apartments Hotel Kalamaki
- Corinna Mare - Apartments And Suites
- Corinna Mare Star Chania
- Corinna Mare Studios & Suites Chania, Crete