“Memorable experience!”

Chania Segway Tours
Ranked #2 of 47 Tours in Chania Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One of the most beautiful cities in the world, and invites you for an amazing sightseeing tour on a SEGWAY!It is absolutely the best way to see all the city’s most important places and secrets paths,while having fun riding this unique personal transporter.We offer exclusive tours on a Segway-personal transporter for individuals and small groups (max 6 persons)*. Choose from our spectacular city tours or design your own tour! *Segway tours are limited to small groups, so we guarantee an intimate experience!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Took the Old Venetian Harbor tour with my boyfriend. It was only us and the excellent tour Vicki which was very kind and funny (all staff members were kind and helpful) so it felt exclusive. It was our first time on Segway but they let us try it and teach us as long as we needed before the ride. It was quite easy to learn and very fun to ride! The tour we took was on the harbor and in small alleys around the harbor. It was a bit crowded with people but our guide was very cool and good at making the way anyway. We had a earpiece with a tour explaining what the different monuments and historical places were on the road (optional). We also got time to free ride the segway a bit as we wanted at the harbor for a while. An hour went by fast! The guide also took picture of us when riding and also by the monuments and then emailed them to us after the trip. The tour was worth every euro! I highly recommend this if you are in Chania.

2  Thank Viqtory

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My family and I took the one hour tour and wish we would have went longer. We have 2 boys, age 12 and 13 and my husband and I in our mid 40's, and we all enjoyed this tour equally. The staff took adequate time to train us on the segways before we left (this was our first segway experience), and it did not take long before we felt comfortable riding around the beautiful town of Chania. After days of walking for hours on end in hot hot weather, this was the perfect adventure for us!! We were given headsets to communicate with the guide which worked really well. There was also a recorded guide to listen to at points of interest, but honesty, we just wanted to ride and look at the sites. Our guide was very accommodating, and we never felt rushed or bored. We only had a short time in Chania because we were on a cruise ship and I am so glad we chose Chania Segway Tours for our exploration of the town! If you do go, try to get there early before the streets get busy and crowded with tourists. We started at 9:30 and it was perfect.

1  Thank Toothfairy2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The very best experience for us is... the food! ;-) But right after that it surely was the Segway tour. I always wanted to do this. Since I have now done it, I wish I could do it again right away. This is the most intuitive vehicle ever designed by man.

Riding a Segway is a lot of fun. You could do it anywhere in the world. But we did it in Chania, one of the most fascinating places on the the world. It's not a small city and to see all the places, sights, small and tiny steets, people, flower pots etc. etc., would have taken many hours of walking. You can't go to these places by car. But you can on a Segway!

I wish from now on that they had these to rent everywhere! We had a personal guide, they took lots of (free!) pictures of us and sent an e-mail with them the same night. They took all the time necessary for a proper safety training before we went out to explore the city. Really anybody can ride these things. The price was reasonable. Yet it's different from everything I have done before and SO MUCH FUN! :-)))

I can recommend them 100 %!

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Really really great experience the tour guide Vickie took us to areas we would have not seen without the tour me n my wife took the one hour tour and it was actually so much fun didnt feel like bored at all highly recommend it especially if you never segwayed before

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic experience! Having never Segway-ed before, weren't sure what to expect, but WOW what great fun. The Segway Tour's Team were first class from the instruction to the tour itself. It was all conducted at a sensible pace to match the experience and skill of the customer. It is highly recommended for EVERYONE! What you waiting for people - DO IT!

1  Thank rkjm