“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, International, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

The best restaurant in town!! Delicious food, beautiful place and the most pleasant staff! I suggest you to try Ntolmadakia, Cretan salad, Mousaka and Kleftiko lambit. Worth visiting!

1  Thank Milica C

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Me and my wife had dinner at this restaurant during our stay in Crete. It is located in a nice small square in the old town of Chania, among many other similar places, so we decided to have a go at the Green Eye because (shame on us...) their seats looked particularly comfy (indeed, they are suitable for a drink, much less to have a meal). The food was average as well as the prices. The waiter was very friendly at our arrival, but after being served we were almost "abandoned" for 45 minutes. When we asked for the bill, another waiter brought us the usual complimentary raki, but not the ice cream that had been offered to other customers before. We did not complain but next time we will try a different place.

2  Thank steve_b2011
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We had lunch here once and were not very impressed. My son had crepes with ham and cheese (one large crepe) and was rather pleased. My husband and I chose the special offer for two with garlic bread, Greek salad, stuffed vegetables and 0,5 litre of wine. The Greek salad and tsatsiki were nice and there was enough to share between the three of us, but the garlic bread was just a few slices of plain bread without any garlic and the stuffed vegetables - four in total, two per person - were quite a disappointment: one of them was hot, two lukewarm and one cold. Badly microwaved perhaps? The white house wine included in the offer was terrible with a yeasty smell and taste. The service was OK, although we had to wait for the bill for quite some time. Not a great value for money even if the price of the meal was not too bad.

5  Thank Antsu_12
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Had our lunch here one day. Comfortable seating on a small street where the food is good and you can people watch.
Very clean and staff seemed to be clued in.
We had a meal deal for €16 euros. Two Greek salads, two garlic breads and jug of white house wine. Good value as salad was quite big but very tasty.
I would certainly recommend a visit.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I visited This restaurant in Chania, Crete. After friends told me about it. I am glad they did. Very friendly staff and owner, and the food was exellent. I am comming back.