“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I come to this resturant all the time!! Amazing food and people who remember you!! Everyone should eat here at least once but you will keep.coming back for more

There are newer reviews for Taverna Kavouras

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 weeks in Chania. Everyday we would try a new restaurant and every day we would come back to Kavouras. The staff is friendly, the food is wonderful, and the view is amazing!

1  Thank Glomski K
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I'll never forget Angelo our waiter. He's the reason we came in to eat and the reason we were satisfied with the quality of food. The kitchen staff grilled our fish perfectly and the service was continuous. There was no waiting around for service. I recommend coming here.

-Claire-

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Have visited Taverna Kavouras five times with my wife. We have had excellent meals each time with first class service. Staff all very friendly with excellent English. Value is superb, and views at side of old harbour to die for. Will be back
They have gone out of their way each evening to suggest something appropriate for my very fussy vegetarian wife, and have come up trumps every time, Highly recommended for excellent food and value, with great service too.
Tony O

1  Thank tonyoconnell
Reviewed October 19, 2012

i have been 5 days in that restaurant and i tryed many dishis but the best fore me was grilled feta grilled octapus sea bass .......very good stuff angelo ,,gorge dina and marios,,,i love them all ....

3  Thank Ana A