“We recommend it”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Southern Romania, Romania
“We recommend it”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great peoples, good food, nice atmosphere and preview. Comfortable chairs and nice positioned than others restaurants for a good preview.

Visited July 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
“Very good”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I've been there two times. Both were exelent.
They have great choice of food with exelent taste.
Staff is extreamly good!

Make sure you try the traditional greek appetizers.

1 Thank Samek7
Bolton , England
“Great Choice, Service & No Mithering !!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We gave Zepos a try as it’s probably unique in the harbour as you do not get mithered (that’s Northern for no heavy selling or persuasion) so we could look at the menu and the restaurant without any pressure at all.
The service is friendly and laid back in this double fronted harbour restaurant with great views and people watching. The menu was extensive with a great choice for all. We were given complimentary olives, bread and dip whilst we were making our choices.
For starters we chose garlic pitta bread and hummus which was clearly homemade and very tasty. For my main course I had a diversion from the normal Greek fare I would choose and opted for fillet steak with a Roquefort cheese (despite the best attempts of the waiter to get me to try the strawberry sauce with steak which he assured me was excellent ??) served with potato slices. My steak was cooked to my liking, tasty and a decent portion. My partner had the sole Meniere served with shredded carrot and courgette and some boiled potatoes which she equally enjoyed as much as my dish.
We washed this down with a nice bottle of rose and we were then offered fruit, raki and coffees on the house but we were too full to accept. The bill came to 61 Euros which I felt was very good for the quality of dishes we had and the friendly service.
Please brave going past the other restaurants as it’s worth the effort.

• Visited July 2014
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Chilled Cocktail”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Stopped off at this port cafe for a well needed cocktail with my wife. Staff were not pushy ( hounding you to come in ) which was nice. Also the seats are really comfortable which is a big important factor when thinking about spending an hr people watching.
I had a Blue Lagoon. Mrs had a Kir Royal. Both well made. Strong too. Had a nice seat overlooking the port and watched all the people go by.
Prices are as expected for the seafront around €8 for a cocktail. Can be got cheaper but you won't get the view which is worth it. Would go back again for sure.

“Great lunch and location ”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Both the service and food are great despite the location in the most tourist dense part of Chania. A bit pricier then others though allthough still quite affordable.