Casa Delfino is a magical hotel right in the middle of Chania. After a long and tiring hike down the Samaria Gorge, we arrived at Casa Delfino and were greeted with truly amazing customer service - the staff upgraded us to a top room (without asking!) and there was fresh orange juice waiting for us. The complimentary breakfast is delicious - all home made the day of (definitely not your typical American style free breakfast!). Margarita and the entire staff are always willing to help and are very helpful in directing you to local places (not filled with tourists), whether it's nightlife, restaurants, or beaches.
Plan on staying at least 2 nights (one night is much too short!).
If you are planning on seeing Crete during your visit to Greece, definitely plan on stopping by in Chania, and staying at Casa Delfino. Once you stay here, you won't ever want to leave :)
TIP: Print directions to Casa Delfino because it is a little difficult to find (it is nestled right in the middle of the little Chania streets).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete