We stayed for just three nights and it was wonderful. The building and courtyard are a wonderful quiet oasis just a couple hundred feet from the old harbor.The rooftop deck was wonderful. The breakfast was phenomenal, with homemade goods. The staff were very helpful and had great recommendations for restaurants/activities. Also, the first night we stayed in room 9, which is a new room. The room was immaculate, but right below the rooftop deck, so the ceiling screeched every time someone moved a chair. Not a big deal for most, but we are picky sleepers. The staff were more than happy to accommodate us and move us to a 2 room suite for the last 2 days(room 19). Our car also died and they called someone to come help us jump it off. Overall the staff were friendly and accommodating in every way and hotel was a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete