If you like to be right in the center of an old historic city, this is the place for you. We loved being able to walk to a ton of restaurants at any time we wanted. The streets (more like cobblestones alleys) are charming and, yes, you will get lost! It's part of the charm. The whole area oozes romance.
There are many, many places to choose from when it comes to accommodations. Casa Delfino's strength is in the wonderful staff they have. Our room was at the top of the stairs(65 steps up, no elevator) and it is described as a one bedroom apartment. It isn't an apartment, but it did have a huge terrace which we thoroughly enjoyed. The bathroom needed some serious updating, however. I did stick my head into some of the other rooms and saw some which were super small. I would definitely go for anything listed as suites or apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete