Fantastic location in the Old Town which enabled us to be drawn into the historical Venetian, Ottoman and Greek cultures. The hotel is a fabulous building beautifully renovated to create a wonderful atmosphere of charm and elegance all centred around a magnificent courtyard.
The family had a daily presence and, supported by a happy, friendly and caring staff, delivered a very warm and homely feel where nothing was too much trouble and indeed guest's troubles where quickly resolved.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone wishing to visit Chania and if we ever returned it'd be number one on our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete