I'll start with the amazing staff, Dina, Aris, Stephano, Maria, Stella, Vicki, and of course the glue that holds it all together, beautiful Margarita. We stayed for two weeks and got to know and love them all. Anything you needed or wanted they could either arrange for or tell you where you could get it and always with a smile. They all just made you feel so at home and comfortable you never wanted to leave. Our room, number 26 (also known as the Presidential suite), also helped to make us not want to leave. An spectacular 5 room suite with hardwood floors and a private terrace on top with the most wonderful view of the harbor. The Spa "menu" is something you will not see in any other hotel. It is a first class operation and an experience you should not miss.
We plan on returning next year to experience it all over again. Thanks to all at Casa Delfino for making our holiday unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete