The customer service here is out of this world! Casa Delfino has, without a doubt, some of the friendliest, most helpful and accomodating staff I've ever been around. It was really outstanding!
The room, #6, was large, had appeared to be fairly recently renovated. The main building has a very modern interior finish with glass and a slowly winding staircase. You can tell that the management has spent a great deal of money remodeling the interiors fairly recently. We didn't make use of it, but there was a really beautiful looking spa that you could use for treatments. Had we stayed longer, I might have booked something there.
Breakfast was incredible! They had such a spread! Around 10AM, the whole place was packed! But it runs from 7-11 (though the hours are definitely flexible for extention) and has lots of options, plus the staff made some folks special egg dishes.
Cannot recommend Casa Delfino highly enough. It was a real gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete