We stayed at this hotel for two nights with two other couples. The hotel was lovely but what was even lovelier was the warm and hospitable nature of the staff. Margarite is the 6th generation owner of the hotel, and was a charming young women with a lovely disposition and a very personable nature. She was calm and patient and very helpful. Breakfasts were served with delicious freshly baked goods made by her grandmother as well as home made marmalade and jams and jellies. Two nights felt too short a stay here for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete