“Love it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steki Restaurant - Taverna

Steki Restaurant - Taverna
Ranked #28 of 403 Restaurants in Chania Town
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Taastrup, Denmark
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is not my first visit to this restaurant and it won't be my last - 95 % of all my meals and drinks has been here, over the last 10 years

The food is great, the Schnitzel is the best in town and the Gordon blue is wow and it is big! all the other food is great too but if I had to pick something out the two things that comes to my mind is those.

Here you will feel welcome and the staff is very professional and helpfull if there is any questions at all.

If you like mix-grill or a mix fish plate you can get it here and it is delicious.

They have a lovely garden where you can sit and the story about the garden is very interesting since it has been a ruin since the world war 2

Steki restaurant will always stay special to me and therefore I can only recommend this restaurant to everybody!

• Visited May 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

The restaurant is placed on a lovely narrow side street very close to the harbour.They have exceptional Cretan salad. We returned to the restaurant for the second time during our holiday just for the salad. We also had seafood, Cretan lamb, pork chops, tzatziki, they were all amazing and the prices are fair.

• Visited April 2013
Limassol, Cyprus
“Steki Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

One of the best avgelemoni soups I have ever had, and I am an expert! Lovely old building, very much a family enterprise, a very satisfying meal here and good service.

• Visited March 2013
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Pleasant surroundings and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

We came upon this charming little place on a day trip to the city. It is situated down a lovely cool, shady alleyway. The decor is very induvidual and it was a treat to be in such a lovely place.
My friends had spinach pie, tziaki and I had taramasalata. For our mains they had stuffed aubergine thingy and Cretan lamb. I made a bit of a bad choice with stuffed calamari-which was visually a bit off putting and I gave it to my friend to eat, while I had some of his lamb!!!! Nice chips, salad and rice to go with it though.
I think you have to be a SERIOUS seafood lover for this dish. I enjoy most seafood but not prepared this way. My fault really.
Altogether, a nice lunch in pleasant surroundings. Would come back and have a Cretan lamb all to myself next time!!!

• Visited October 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Very friendly, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

In the first rainy evening of the year my wife and I were looking for a nice place near the harbor but not among the tourist traps.
When we passed next to Steki we knew it is a good place - the dinners looked very happy so we entered.
As expected, the food was excellent and the service very good.
Highly recommanded!