“Traditional cuisine with a twist”
Review of Kouzina e.p.e.

Kouzina e.p.e.
Ranked #8 of 447 Restaurants in Chania Town
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We arrived well outside normal meal hours and were greeted charmingly and offered several specials still available. Would never had known that they were preparing to close any minute. The staff was attentive and the chef prepared the meals lovingly. NOt to be missed.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This is a small and cozy restaurant. The food is very good in general, it comes in very generous quantities, and the price is rather low. I had a pork fillet which was tasty, and my wife had a yummy salmon. As usual, they offered us a free dessert (vanilla pudding) and raki at the end.

I think there are better places to go in Chania, but this one will not disappoint you at least.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I could not imagine that a restaurant can summarize everything I had in my mind for a genuinely good lunch! Kouzina e.p.e. was a tasty surprise! Every dish we tried was cooked in the traditional Cretan way but with a modern touch. Certainly was our daily choice for lunch throughout our vacations in Chania! I highly recommend newcomers to try one of the pasta dishes.. soooo delicious!! The best of all is that they renew their recipes depending on seasonal products that are available and use several products produced themselves. Cant't wait to visit Kouzina again!!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Fantastic little garden, friendly service and really good food. Traditional Cretan plates. Not the ordinary steak, souvlaki, tzatziki menu. Strongly,recommended!

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Kouzina was located close to our hotel( Splanzia hotel) and we decided to give it a try for lunch. We were suprised and very satisfied with the taste and freshness of the food! We had the fish fillet marinated in basil, and the pork fillet with honey and sesame! Simply yum! The pork was tender juicy and rich in taste! I highly recommend this place for lunch!( it closes at 3pm if im not wrong)