Room HoneyMoon
  • Beachfront
Hotel Nostos(Chania Town)
Amphora Hotel(Chania Town)
  • Restaurant
Casa di Pietra(Chania Town)
Hotel Artemis(Chania Town)
View Hotel
Elia Palazzo Hotel(Chania Town)
  • Breakfast included
El Greco Hotel(Chania Town)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe ground floorold townthe buswifiharbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in the smaller room which is located on the ground floor. It was a very nicely presented clean room. Perfect location in heart of Old town - all of the cafe's restaurants and shops were in walking distance. Yannis, was very helpful from the start to the end and he gave us a lot of information about the town. I can't agree more with all the positives reviews that you can see on this website. I loved the charming family hotel and will recommend it to all my friends and family.

Thank you Yannis and Maria for a friendly welcome and for all your help*

We hope to go back soon =)

Sean & Jana

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank urbanjana
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed on the second floor suite for 4 nights. It was a great little place. It was cleaned each day we were there. Please note there are 2 sets of stairs to get to the top so it was hard with our bags.

We saw the lower room as well and next time will book that one for us as we didnt need both floors.

Great value - close to everything.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JMMACDON
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Husband and I stayed in the spotless and charming 1st floor room of this two room inn. The room was cozy - but was cleverly set up with all of the items to have breakfast in bed. Maria left us homemade raki, local wine and fresh fruit. The location was perfect - close to the heart of Old Town, but removed a bit from the foot traffic at the top of a pedestrian walkway. The inn has a ton of sweet details and family history. Maria and Yannis made us feel at home.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank muchamuse
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed in the 2 Level room for two nights in September. Great location that is right in the Old Town but in a quiet corner of it. About 100 m to the sea and the old harbor.
The room is very nice - it is in an old building (so very steep narrow staircase - my large backpack barely fit), but everything has been redone and is modern and clean. Really well decorated, beautiful windows that allow for natural light and breeze, and good ac.

This is family owned and is small, only two rooms. Yannis, the owner, was very nice - took some time to talk to us about what we liked and made some recommendations. There was a miscommunication about whether we had prepaid the deposit or not. However, when I brought it to his attention he checked into it and fixed it immediately. His mother Maria, cleans the room and is very nice also.
If you are looking for a clean, affordable hotel in good location with a personal touch, this is definitely the place.

Room Tip: We stayed in the two level - its great but a little more expensive (still great value). Checked out the smaller room downstairs, which was equally nice just smaller.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed in the apartment for 4 nights. Amazing! It has a balcony over-looking the street below. Very quiet and peaceful. PERFECT location. Walking distance to EVERY THING. Very clean and beautiful. It is owned by a wonderful family. They were helpful and gave great tips on what to see in Chania. Stay here! You won't regret it! We will definitely lodge here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple