All reviewsgreek nightthe busshop on siteonsite supermarketbasic breakfast foodbuy the ticketsreasonable hourpool viewmini marketsmall super marketair conditioningnice pool areaspent a week hereone bedroom apartmentregular bus serviceroad noiseself catering
Reviewed May 27, 2017

I was lucky to find this place as it was really pretty. The allocated room was specious and so was the balcony. Hotel is slightly away from Chania, however, its very well served by local bus. Hotel can arrange tours or walks for you. The pool was very nice, little beach bar could feed you when you get hungry. In this price range you getting rather good deal. On the other hand you could use pool only until 6 pm, what I found rather limited and I never understand why hotels do this.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Pa3ck-London
Reviewed March 29, 2017

It is a 2 stars hotel. We had one bedroom and studio rooms and both weresufficient big, and clean . Rooms included small kitchen for breakfast .
Pool was big and lovely
Hotels's restaurant had goodfood. Average cost about 12 eur per person.On Fridays they had also tango. Not to be missed! the couple that danced there offered also a small lecture workshop during the performance. Very interesting. Actually this was the reason I start dancing with my husband back in France!! They offered also many cretan night, and live music.

Thereis o small super market, Somone can buy fresh bread every morning and basic breakfast food.

friendly staff

Stayed July 2016,

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Me and my friends, we stayed at the hotel at the end of October and we had really nice time!! We originally booked a studio and Mrs.Maria offered us an apartment with sea view(yeah!)! The rest of the staff was also really friendly, the service was very good and the cleaning was amazing!! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank wisdombeginsinwonder
Reviewed November 14, 2016

I stayed at Porto Kalamki with wife and two young kids. My expectation was to get basic, clean apartment with Kitchenette and restaurants and other amenities in close proximity. Porto Kalamaki matched wit my expectation, here is + and - (very few) points -
+Cleanliness in the apartment
+Helpful and courteous staff
+No designated parking space, but it seems roadside parking very common in Chania. I managed to get space everyday during my 7 day stay, so no complains
+No Iron in the room (this is basic expectation from any hotel/apartment), but was provided immediately upon request
+Had read about loud music complaint but didn't face any such problem
+Good restaurants, bus stop within 10 min walk

-Shower enclosure(well, it's not enclosed) is tiny and we always ended up making the entire bathroom floor wet after taking shower.

Overall, good value for money, I would recommend if you have similar expectation.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank KPrats
Reviewed November 9, 2016

We had a last minute half term break here & loved it. Albeit a bit noisy because of passing traffic. Tha staff are brilliant & nothing was too much trouble. Tania looked after us really well in the restaurant and at the bar.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hevsnphill