The appartments off Porto Kalamaki have a great value for money ratio. It’s quite affordable for the area.
- Cleanliness of the rooms and pool area
- Staff is very friendly and helpful
- 5 min walk from the beach
- 20 min bus from the centre of Chania (€1,50 pp single ticket)
- Small but good hotel-store
- Don’t expect too much of the kitchenette: small & very little kitchen equipment. But it does work.
Tips for you:
- Rent a car/scooter for a few days to travel around the island. Ask the front desk for the non-tourist sightseeing. They will know a few beautiful and/or cool places nearby.
- Take the bus from the airport to Porto Kalamaki. Take a bus from the airport to chania centre, walk 100 m, take a bus to the hotol (stop nr 24). This will cost €3,80 pp instead of €30 for a taxi. The bus will only be 15-20 min longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PORTO KALAMAKI Hotel - Apartments is a brand new apartment hotel, located at the west coast just outside Chania town. The beach is only 20 meters away.Porto Kalamaki Hotel - Apartments lies at the foot of a hill, facing a peaceful small port, where the guests can swim or just relax and enjoy the view of the amazing blue - sea.In the flowering garden a lovely pool-bar, next to the private swimming pool offers the gusts a refreshing shelter, while the children’s swimming pool gives entertainment to the young ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Porto Kalamaki Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Kalamaki Hotel Apartments Chania, Crete