Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $107.35
from $84.75
from $163.85
More Info
All reviews olive oil and wine tasting off road mountain retreat shepherd's hut beautiful gorge white mountains cretan culture olive trees jeep tour spectacular lunch mountain top honey bees cultural information superb wine an adventure tasting tour olive press
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all, hats off to Nasos for organizing a very enjoyable tour. The Anoskeli winery tour is not an adventure tour. It is a chance to not only see the wonderful scenery but to sample some wines and taste olive oil at a local plant.
There were 7 people total and true to their word, maximum of 6 to a vehicle. So we were 3 in one Jeep and 4 in the other.
Nasos is extremely knowledgeable about the area and it’s history. Overall we left at 9 and got back before 5 .
Though I only liked the white wine at the winery, the olive oil was delicious. Yes the olive oil tour is short, I mean how long should it be unless there is actual production going on?
The food for lunch at a restaurant was actually very good and plentiful. Again the scenery is magnificent between the mountains, the gorge and all of those olive trees.
Overall very professional. Enjoyed my day

Date of experience: September 2019
NasosTsatsaronis, Owner at Chania Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Steven
I'm very glad that you - as an experienced traveller - found our concept very professional and enjoyable.
I hope with your professional camera to have really nice photos from the tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nasos was our guide. He was very personable and enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge of Crete. We learned about Cretan life from a historical, as well as present day perspective. His off road driving skills are superb. This tour is unlike any other!

Hi Ladies (sisters) from San Diego & Hawaii
It was my pleasure to be your guide and I trully enjoyed
the tour with you. I appreciate your kind words and your positive review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent guide with many knowledge. The visited locations are nice, especially the restaurant where we had lunch with a spectacular view. Food was also very good. The views are wonderful, it really is an insight to what Crete really is, beside all the crowded beaches and hotels. The one thing I could say as a minus is that me personally, I would have liked more off-roading than we had.

Dear Thomas
Thank you for your positive review and your kind words.
Your next time in Crete we will visit the Kallergis Refuge and
we will be off-roading more!. Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Highley recommend!!! It was a ton of fun, our tour guide was amazing, and the price was worth it for everything you get.

Date of experience: September 2019
NasosTsatsaronis, Owner at Chania Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kathreen, Elizabeth, Sarah & Amelia
Thank you for your decision in participating in one of our company tours.
Dimitris is a great host/driver and I'm very glad that you found the tour in your expectations.
I appreciate your kind words and the positive review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did this tour in early Sept. Georgios was the guide and he was awesome! Nasos was also awesome! There was lots of great scenery, snacks, and an amazing meal towards the end. Would definitely recommend. Also Georgios graciously jumped out of his vehicle to help a man with disabilities that had fallen out of his chair. Solid guy!

Hi Mandy
I' m very glad that you found the tour in your expectations. Thank you for your kind words
and the positive review also. I definately agree with you about George.
Your next time in Chania, I will arrange to be your guide/driver.