See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2015

We paid (a lot) for a holiday and expected: a 3 star hotel (internet and our voucher said so), breakfast, nice pool with poolbar. We got none of the above. The place was as if abandoned, deserted. Sad. A few of the staff present, they were friendly, but hardly talkative or inviting/serviceminded. We saw maybe 3-4 other guests (the few days we were there before we got another hotel). Half of "the great looking pool" was brown/dirty. Poolbar closed. They had an issue with the kitchen they told us, which meant not a thing to sell, like icecream, softdrinks, whatever snack or food. It also meant no breakfast. The hotelarea could have been beautiful, but it just wasnt. It all seemed..well, abandoned. Like shut down. The presentation of the hotel on their own web-site is the opposite of what the reality showed us. Both the hotel and travelagencies in cooperation with this hotel has to do better when announcing and selling us what they offer.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank 637kennethj
Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

We arrived at 10pm and was hurried to our room which was basic to say the least. The owner wanted to leave our room rather quickly and seemed quite nervous when he said "enjoy your stay". The room was somewhat presentable but the bathroom was horrid! Mouldy fridge seals, Mouldy taps and basin, enamel peeling away in the bath/shower, the lever to flush the toilet leaked water anytime you flushed, no soap provided to wash hands. The water was salty so you may as well have had a bath in the sea. We had to ask for towels and were presented with threadbare ones! In the morning we woke to realise we were locked in our room and used tweezers to get out. Lets just say disappointing doesnt even cover our thoughts once we could see what the hotel was really like in daylight. We were told there were about 40 people in the hotel but im pretty sure that was false cos it was like a ghost town! Another gentleman was already checking out and he was supposed to be there for a week. We were supposed to have breakfast as part of our package but were told they had no food but they might be able to organise something for us in 2 days time!
The pool and swim up bar look amazing in the pictures but it is far from it. Its half full, green and brown water and very uninviting. Considering next weekend is the beginning of the busy season I feel very sorry for anyone who has booked and paid for a room at this very poorly looked after hotel. It might have been great many years ago but it's a run down dive now!!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Beth H
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

A place that got bit ruined by time and turbulences, but still vibrant and alive! Huge potential! Extra good sleep, extra good chill. People over there should gather powers to upgrade a bit, but not bad at all.. Pool and tennis were very good as well!! I would recommend, specially if you need a real time out of everything!! It's kind a healing place!!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2015

I have just returned back from my holidays on Crete, I have visited area of Agios Nikolaos, because I wanted to see the island from the east side. I spent 2 days in hotel Mikro Village. The staff of the hotel is more than helpful. The hotel is gorgeous and traditional, rooms are comfortable and pleasant to stay, there is beautiful garden with nice big pool. I must say I had a nice relaxing holidays and I am sure I will be back one day. Ch.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed March 22, 2015

I was there with my boyfriend for one week and we very much enjoy it. I loved the whole atmosphere of the place starting from friendly and smiling staff, great sunny weather, nice outdoor pool, beaches close by and the delicious food. The room that we stayed in was as expected, super clean, spacious and bright.

Date of stay: March 2015